We are waiting to welcome you!
Ideally placed to make the most of all that the Loire Valley region has to offer, Chabris is a bustling village on the banks of the lovely river Cher.
Our rental cottage or Gîte is a wing of the grand town-house constructed 150 years ago for a wealthy local family and incorporating a much older former nunnery building.
B&B accommodation is in three generous bedrooms on the first floor, each with modern en-suite facilities. The house itself is found in a quiet street just a few minutes walk from the village centre with its ancient church, local shops, restaurants and lively Saturday market.
A friendly community with plenty of activities for those who want them, Chabris is also a peaceful haven to rest and recuperate from the demands of modern living.
While there is little need to venture out of the region, some visiters use the gite as a base for wider travel. With Paris just over 2 hours away by car or train, Chabris' central location makes it ideal for sightseeing throughout France. Why not stay with us for a 5-day garden tour with 7 nights full board accommodation. Full details from the Garden Design Academy
Come and join us in the heart of rural France: you'll never regret discovering this delightful spot.
- En-suite rooms in the main house for bed and breakfast guests
- Family suite (sleeps four) in the original chauffeur's appartment
- Private appartment (gite) for weekly rental
- NEW 12m heated swimming pool.
- 5% Discount for a B & B package of 3 days or more
- Popular home-cooked evening meals; dining with your hosts and other guests is part of the holiday!
- Free WiFi
- Loire Valley garden tours
- Loire Valley wine tours
Les Sequoias appears in the Sawday's guide and website. Read what Alastair Sawday writes about Les Sequoias here »